Moving household goods to the UK requires a ‘transfer of residence’ - TOR.

Go online and follow the process.. Basically submit details about you and where you have been living. Documents required (and not limited to) are proof of overseas address and also a list of main items to be moved. The link below explains all!

Contact us for advise and help!

Best regards,

Boxchain-Moving Team